Farmers Insurance best Insurance company of usa


Hello and welcome. This is a review for the 2020 Farmers Insurance Open where Mark Leishman is your winner. He has dropped John Rahm from 15 to one in a setback.

Rahm had a chance with a hawk on the last hole that he made in the playoffs. Unfortunately it really missed the recall, but was not meant to be just for Mr. This time.

 Mr. Raum Rambo that let's go ahead and get into the spreadsheet that way we can get through this a little bit quicker I have a recent form tab

Where we do review videos or go through review stuff every week I know I have the best lineup as well as the $ 5 GPP winning lineup

Because you can see the $ 5 GPB winning lineup has used all fifty thousand dollars of salary to get their players.

Reed Babba Watson Patrick Rodgers and Keegan Bradley so these are all seen here in light blue, which is part of the optimal INA or I mean

That 5 GPP Winner Lineup Optimum Lineup. These are all small tick marks. Here you can see that you were three golfers. In that $ 5 GPP, which is part of the optimal lineup,

 The $ 5 GPB winning lineup scored 593 points, which is the optimal lineup 614, so it was really close. It's a hell of a lineup and fame

Who won the person who remembered me for what I was was a username but pretty darn close to getting the optimal lineup and the optimal lineup was forty nine thousand nine hundred very easy if you have these people

 So you can easily switch. You can know someone else honestly but yes it was an interesting tournament which I was. Luckily to see it most of my takeaways. I was the first to look like a tiger that I thought Was he better or is his driving unprecedented

And he probably had one of his Bugaboos back in the day at least coming back from injury and even before we all know the Tigers are not good for driving,

But his driving looked fantastic, he was in control most of the time, just couldn't really roll the flat stick which at least that's all I saw in the tournament.

Except for Mark Leishman it was getting very hot on Sunday's round like I thought John Rahm did brilliantly, he had a case on the left side all his approach shots at nine like it was over one hundred and fifty just pull al. L of them is probably so much

That a product of trying to kill a cut that wasn't cutting like a double-crossing is the only way I can think of because it usually fades the greens cut for those who don't We do

I don't know what I'm talking about other than those top people like I don't have anything worthy to talk about that we can actually go ahead and get on the DK page

And this is where we will do well lately, we will go to all the statistics that we will look at the courses they started and stop all the good stuff right off the bat.

I don't talk about the opening course because there was a stat and it was also last year where Justin was. Before you started the northern course, there were eight tournaments in a row before Rose,

Winners used to start in the south course because you can see the top for golfers starting in the northern course, so this is a trend that is clearly going on or maybe it is not the right word,

But it's not really optimistic. You guys didn't go all that, but I want to show you something I always talk about tee time golfing about Rory and Brandt Snedeker. Didn't talk about it,

But this is something I always do. Look and if you hadn't seen the preview video going back in the past, then I talked about how I'm trying to watch Tiger and John ROM a while back. ,

 So I mean that Tiger was in the top ten pair with John Rom with him again there. These guys are like elite golfer, so it's no surprise that they did well,

I'm trying to find someone who was gossiping with Mark Leishman, but I can't find anyone at the top, but I see no one but t times I don't really talk about it. Was

We didn't really get into it during the preview, but it's something you got to see and your best golfer basically ended up inside the top 10 we've got one hundred here

 One to one fifty, but everything else is basically within fifty to one odds and it's n different from O if we were to pull the 2019 DK page and see everyone here because you can see

That I mean a Taylor Gauch from the eighties didn't have a spreadsheet made last year but another one down from the eighties and he liked these guys to make sure we could include Joel Damon and Scott Brown 200 501 ,

But look at everyone, do you know if the odds were really good, I didn't have an official world golf ranking, that means I started this year so you won't see any of these in the nine 2019 DK pages,

But yes your elite golfers are going to do well in this tournament all the time and I mean it's hard to get back to Farmers Insurance Open Tiger Woods and how well he fired the ball. Those fairways are narrow.

It's not like they are wide and you have to invite them like you have to hit a good drive to hit the fairway. If you haven't hit the fairway then it's rough I've never seen!

Roughly, Tori does have a bit of a rough look, or to see it for next year's tournament, but it was like a danger that fat people could barely hit the ball. If you put yourself in the rough, these people Were cutting

And if it was mixed in green, it would hardly have been green. There was no spin on it so it was difficult to catch the greens, so we talk about the tea, officially the world golf rankings.

Yes, apart from Tom Hoagie you've got a bunch of top people here in the fifty-fifty don't talk about these stats. A lot of the thing that just comes up once again is I have talked about tournament history. You know you talked

That this is technically not a history of the course because one course was played in the northern course but obviously three tournaments or three rounds were played in the south course so technically it is tournament history,

But you can definitely substitute with history, I don't mind it, but at the same time it's a little bit more good, so you know these light greens

That is in you. The average finishing position of 20 is yellow to twenty orange to forty forty to sixty and you have none of the fifty, but in this way the field has a comparatively good tournament history.

And when you see Tom Hoagy sixty six points seven five is not good. His PO is not good at events, so he just played really well that we can say

That he is actually the only unusual golfer here in the top ten because if we look at the top ten percent finishing in the top ten, p-- OA events that are awesome for all these golfers,

And then you look at the overall verse, the average like the average finishing position on the poet rack, in fact if we go ahead and sort it by top ten poll percentage then we're sure

That missed Justin Rose who missed the cut, you knew someone I was really high, but like the top 20 golfers of the top ten golfers all of you have to see,

Like Graham Dess has to miss out so I'm just gonna go ahead and get rid of the boycott - Miss Cuts everyone else made the cut. Everyone else made the cut which was in the top. What is the top 20?

Yes it is the top 20 in the top 20. Only two people missed the cut which is unprecedented and just 20 people. They are the top 20 people in this category, ten of whom have finished in the top 20.

And honestly nine of them ended up inside the top ten, so about 50% are golfers, who fall in the category inside the top ten percent of the top ten percent. As it is amazing

So those people will obviously get to increase their turnout percentage again, it's amazing that it's remarkable. It should be really well isn't it

That I did not look hard for these poets was a very tough look at the bats I posted ads but it is remarkable to see how many golfers end up inside the top ten, the same applies to the Pope average overall,

But you have a few more Miss Cuts, indicating these 85s, but if you pick the top male, you'll like it. Ce jordan Spieth III played her very much because she looked good,

I just had a good feeling about him that his bucket combination wasn't bad, I held him up, I avoided playing him a lot, I think in the 70 lineup played in 20

 And we'll look at their ownership percentage later, but yeah that looked good so in reality polo was definitely a matter of looking at tournament history. There was also something to watch the cuz obviously.

That is good tournament history. I don't know that it's not the best. Leading in what the tournament history looks like, so you cut a few people here, we missed nine, missed missing the top 20. Gone, it's 20 yep

So yeah it's not good it's definitely nothing really looks good, but then we had eight guys inside the top ten or inside the top 20 who had a good history of the tournament,

So I had to do something to get started which meant that pole tournaments would have to be something to start with watching the tournament. See and then these bucket combinations were the other thing to watch.

And we will finish and we will get down to it very soon. Right now I am not going to join, but shortly it will be coming

Hide all this information. We can start talking about swing stats, if you guys are new to the channel, I call these swing stats, get shot metrics,

Those to me that are bid-unsolicited swing stats, poet averages and stuff like they're grass stats say how well it works on that type of surface

 So when we looked at it, I wanted me to like the statue that I really liked, because I knew that the driving thing was going to happen, so I meant

That would obviously help with the tee too, but because the course was so hard that T2 was the way to go in the overall package of Green, I saw an interesting stat on Twitter, I can't remember who posted it,

 But it said that Mark Leishman was dead on the field on Sunday, four shots came to beat but that was the first time in the shots. Overall I can include the shots included in this whole thing,

 This is obviously going to show as clearly as a golfer's overall game and how well they do in a tournament, I think I can't think of a better word than this. I hope that's okay,

 But if someone is hot like Mark Leishman, I'm not sure if that should be a really good indicator for success, but I think

Whether it's really worth adding or just looking then I'll do it next time but yes green and reg means you want to find light green light green is an indicator of green I mean

 That it is the top 20 in the area yellow is in the 20 to 40 area the orange is 40 to 60 the light is red 80 and the dark reds are 80 and the bottom 18 so below is your midmark which is in the middle of the pack

 So anything that is light red and above that let's just put anything that isn't dark red is on the top 50 in that stat but you want to see light green to show the top 20 of that statue

And like if we do the top 10, there's not much light green here, there's not much light green here either, maybe there's an approach that's fine, but you also see that you're really green And know the dark colors yes,

I don't see anything even birdie or better. You guys can look on the edge of the screen birdie or look better but that wasn't a clear indicator, I mean John Rome actually started many events Did not play to do.

We have neither the stats for that nor with Rory Maclero, so we know they are light green, so I have to mention that and they are likely to be light green

And birdie or better, as well as maybe a tee higher for green but like to climb Bubba Watson, he is usually high for green, he doesn't show that clearly

That these guys were struggling with Trevor Bohuslan and Charlie Hoffman, so it's hard to get away from these swing stats again, whether you were rolling statis or anything that I just don't see how to find six golfers Can

Those who match the same criteria are going to do well, you have to like the pick and in the last 24 rounds that way too. 'I'll look at the top 36 rounds this time oh it's changed a bit

I will choose the man I will do in the top eight rounds and I will like that man as I know how you know that players have to stay away from him. Anyway I wasn't really that much on Mark Leishman,

Come on now I'm going to go back to another short piece, when it comes to lineup build last week I introduced it this week, I've come by it again so you have

Five You already know the score of last week's bucket for last week and you understand what these numbers mean if you don't check my preview video

So I usually do a good job explaining to him that this is just a frequency that is far from their last. The result of the year was like this if I hide it and if we look at the result of their last year then you can be clear

ly sees a correlation with all these which are here and I create a color room based on the bucket score of the previous year so that you can clearly tell where I got these numbers and this is what golfers in the last six years Has a frequency of

Inside that top ten top ten top ten forgiveness inside the top ten it was as a result, so that is the frequency scoring of this Mark Leishman last year performance is usually not a good indicator,

But thirty three percent finished within the top ten. Well I mean what you told me was that you used to play at least three and you could play at least three now.

As Rory was unexpected you could not put Rory Rome and read together which would have just happened. Actually you have left a lot, which is equal to 32100,

So you had 18, you had less than 18,000 left, which means you can't even have $ 3,000 dollars,

Therefore you will not be able to do this. This combination is like th is Ri was an impossible one and especially when Tiger was your next one as if he is impossible but Sun King was inside the top seven,

Because I think he was in seventh place after three rounds and was just and actually crawled into sixth place and on Sunday, but then there were some terrible rounds or some terrible holes,

Which caused him to close this finale. It doesn't look like he was going forward on his third shot, which I think was in the rough um and maybe just a pair trying pretty to get the extra pair

The extra dollar was trying to finish better, but anyway he was here so it starts with a Sun King Rome and Patrick Reid line and then whatever I always say

That you need a 3-1 cuz, shown in the top five like every year, but more often than not sprinkled in any of the other bucket combinations and was a good pick like Bubba Watson was one of the very few. was

And then 4-1 had a good number and Keegan Bradley, a really small bucket Xander was on top of it, then Jordan Spieth's Bradley and I could remember it.

That Lucas Glover I think was another good game like Keegan Bradley, you had to have a different randomization of numbers every year,

Which you know that this one 6 1 5 5 3 3 5 6 I also liked 3 3 3 3s I should say that if I draw the notes that I have combinations then if you see

So you know the top 5 of every single year, you will see a beautiful one, which you know as you see all three. 2017 doesn't look very clearly, but you see it

That it was just one that I made a lot of times so that's three of the six you saw in the last six years and now you've seen seven sold at another time before O, but in the top five I want to say

That I got from where I was probably not too much. Three people I like and it was because of the grouping that there were three people, if I were to clear this and show you three that you probably agreed with me.

 Because it was a very large group, consisting of seventeen golfers. It really likes Colin Morikawa which was one of the big reasons, but I also like Bubba Watson Lando Griffin,

Although he missed the cut Brandon Wu, if you remember there were really good stats but I really didn't know I didn't. T feel comfortable to feel something new

Because I don't really know who he was but after listening to the commentators he is a good golfer to think about moving forward who regrets Zac Suture or Soaker

That he made a very interesting tweet when he because Graham Dellett just said that I think it was like the day Thursday was a lineup or a lineup block and the start of the tournament,

So he gave you hours to say it or you responded to a DFS tweet on me or not. Whenever he was doing better than 36 at a time, Jamie Love Mark is one of these people

 The one who wobbled on the last day, so they actually looked good for a while and that means the best boss or uw sorry officer out of the three people playing the role of Babba was

Colin Morikawa's overs in the World Golf Rankings were not just one over but the man had a very good Colin Morikawa and Rome lineup who looked good after Friday's round

Which went bad on Saturday because I do not know what happened to Allah, but only faltered and it is sown sometimes,

But going back to the combination of the buckets yes. The only rule in fact is I think I said you wanted to play 2: 1, I mean eighty three point three percent was too much.

That number would obviously go down but JB Holmes was also inside the top ten in Sunday's round and some holes on the back just got him where he staggered. You know he just went down the posts. He was two shots away from ninth place. Was

So that was tha o would have ended up inside a top ten, but yeah, it was the second thing I definitely went to Poha, which I think was the biggest indicator after tournament history and then the Bucca combination.

That we go through um. You were two twins. 0% Six people. 0% which I got from Brandt Snedeker, so I didn't make a big mistake Brandt, I haven't played a lot of Mark Lishman

I said that I would go over the lineup or my ownership percentage so you can see that I also have this. This is a line from my creation page that you can see

That I have it ranked by result so I'll go ahead and just keep hiding this information until we reach the ownership percentage,

 So I think I just need you to go so I played for So I was a 59 I had more lineups at 59. My favorite golfer was

But his price and I get it, but not a big deal between him and John Rome, but still $ 300 is enough to fit some other players

Which I still liked when I started the lineup. Rory I really had to rinse the bottom of the roster because or yes rotated leaderboards I think I don't know what I'm called,

But I had to find people for six thousand dollars or sixty two hundred dollars, which I, like Sebastian Kaplan, fell on the leaderboard is a shame

Because he was actually doing a lineup with Brent and was probably just 0% afraid of missing Tom Hoagie, I didn't like Tony Finno especially what my price was Patrick Reid's

Kind of like I have obviously played 11 lamp with Patrick eight lineup with Babba six lineup with Tiger and was very scared that I miss a big part like 0%,

I like Patrick Rodgers and I like him here in this tournament but he was just I don't see anything and I believe his bucket combination was just one of those yes 0%,

So I didn't feel comfortable playing them with Max Home and Harry Higgs with the lineup at 6,500. I did a lot of ways to fit them. 6200 I like mcneely

Only played Jason Day's four lineups because he played a 1 1 I played 10 lineups of JB Holmes, there you went 11 lineups Morocco. I saw him in 17. That's 28 percent of my lineup.

Which I played a lot of Palmer and Palmer was doing really well until he won the last two rounds and maybe who he was playing with because he was playing with Rome and Maclero on the last round. Was.

McIlroy and ROM were both struggling until they got the heater, I don't know what Palmer played in the game because Palmer was actually the same when Rome was over four and Rory plus two, So i mean

That Palmer was doing well and then he all moved to the back nine Rory and R. Om stepped down. I don't know what happened to Hammer Palmer, but no good yeah, so I guess

That all I could do was actually go to my filter and show you my ownership percentage which is my highest ownership. If you guys remember I liked Hideki and Justin Rose then we see

That I want to show up there so that if we go there, we get the results of my ownership percentage here which is really heavy on Justin which hurts on a misunderstanding Gary Woodland I think

That I played him just because he was 1/1 and II played a lot of roles, which I didn't really pay attention to nine times and I turned it down, so I did a lot of plays these nine times,

But then I chewed some of them up as you can tell eight and seven is not too far out of nine and I didn't really care so much that Tiger quietly played them in the six lineup,

But yes there is a lot that you see a lot of people are here and it burned me apart from Justin Rose honestly that made me burn a lot Justin Rose 45% of my lineup because regardless of who I played down here Miss the cut with,

It doesn't matter at the cost of Justin Justin's being that he was with a crook, and all that it's all there. So it was all a good week. The process I just didn't get the right combination together so I didn't do well did,

I put in nineteen dollars and only one six so I had a net loss of thirteen, running for fifty bucks at a time but faltering when Rome lost its edge and Leishman just wreaked havoc,

So I think Leishman on his round Sunday basically knocked me out of that round, but it looked good at the end of yesterday's Saturday round but it was good but yes it was a last week for me. This is right

That I think I am still positive, I am not positive, I do not track I am showing you guys so I put my DK win and then my entry fees here

And I'm on the net. This week basically the loss of 1681 or 1682 put me in, but it's okay that we'll get it, we'll get it next week. We think of West Insurance Management Open Justin Justin Thomas Have been

That I think this is a very good tournament for him, I think he is going to win that tournament, so that I have a little glimpse of it for the next week or preview video.

And I'm actually gonna make a preview video for this week, make a real preview video like a line with it on Monday and then I'll build my line on Wednesday,

So I will try to make a quick video that I know will be going on near 30 minutes as long as I'm done with this, but we're going to make a preview on Monday. I am

Just going strictly to the data and then on Wednesday I will draw the line. Construction and I have started my work. I should say that I have almost worked with my database.

What I've been working on for a while like I've done once is like I have information for you so soon and I'm excited about it so I want to share it

Thanks for reading this article leave a comment to see this site subscribe to news liter for all the good stuff

Thank you

Punam Sharma

Hi i am Punam sharma i am a blogger, digital creater and youtuber, works in website development, Videos creation, Article writing and more

Previous Post Next Post